<body>

Prove of Shipping Document ♥


Document bears my name & address so whoever produces the same document, you should know..

* Only Spree Dynamic getting supplies from me.


To counter the recent "Made in China" F Cup Cookies, I've uploaded my prove of freight document to show that my cookies are genuinely from Japan. I have contacts in Japan & my cookies are shipping directly from the manufacturer.

To Shopper Out There!

1) There is no 30pcs of Strawberry F Cup Cookies
2) F Cup Pudding is no longer in production since January this year. The manufacturer had already STOPPED production.

1) My Blogshop started selling F Cup Cookies way before it become so popular.
2) I am getting it directly from F Cup Cookies manufacturer yet I cannot compete with the cheap price out there.

Some blogshop even claimed that they have went Tokyo personally to take the photo of the cookies in stores. I can also provide you the same photos & claimed that I've been there personally.

Some posted invoices which I can also forge one to print it out myself.


It's up to your own intelligence to judge and consume AUTHENTIC F Cup cookies.




I RANTED @ 3:04 AM